10/13/2010

Trailmakers Banner Challenge

The challenge this week was to use banners on our layout.  Karen sent me 3 different pattern papers from the Piece of Cake collection from Creative Imaginations. Aren't they so fun and festive?Here they are:


Click here to find them at the store.

This is the Buzz and Bloom denim embellishment that I used...
Click here to find them at the store.


Supplies:
Cardstock-Bazzill
Pattern Paper-Creative Imaginations Piece of Cake (from Paper Trails store)
Buttons-Fancy Pants and Bo Bunny
Rhinestone-Bo Bunny
Letters-October Afternoon
Journaling reads...It's during these moments when I wish I knew what you were wishing for. So serious you can be my little man! August 2008

I made my own banner out of the second pattern paper from above by cutting the diamonds in half and then using a jelly roller and outlining the triangles to kind of mock the candle's outlines.  I also cut the paper and rolled it to create a fun look.  Now come on get creating...banners are so in right now and I know that almost every scrapbook page you do you put a banner on, so enter it by 5pm EST on Saturday, 23 October at the Trail Makers blog.


No comments: