10/04/2010

LCOM card and My New Bloggity Blog

Here's our sketch for this week and our added challenge is to add bling.
Here's what I did with it!
Supplies
Cardstock: Stampin Up
Pattern paper: Cosmo Cricket
Chipboard: Cosmo Cricket
Ink: Stampin UP
Letters: Making Memories
Bling: Kaisercraft
I remember when I got Nutmeg.  I had earned it at my local scrapbooking store because I had spent my ungodly amount on scrapbooking supplies.  Then I came home and called my scrappy friend and gloated that I got it for "free".  Well it's one of the papers that I lost most of in the basement flood.  Yep...I had to cut all but about 51/2 X12" away off of every sheet.  Over 1/2 of the chipboard sheet is ruined and wet.  So, now I won't be scrapping too much unless I use pieces of it and cardstock.  Enough of sad stuff!!!! I have lots of papers to make cards now!:) Please stop over to LCOM and enter your card!
On another note, my blog....can you believe it! Isn't it like absolutely FAB! Nah!!! I didn't do it! No way!!! Kristine Davidson!!!! She is so talented!!! So easy to work with! She'll fix your blog up to make it look spiffy! I'm hoping  you like it too and it makes you want to come back and see what silly things I will be saying or what cool projects I will be posting. 


4 comments:

Susie said...

great card! so pretty and so is the blog

Sandi Minchuk said...

Really great card!

Kristine said...

thanks for letting me play Sandi ;-) ENJOY!

Cin Cin said...

Sandi! Your blog looks FABULOUS!! I am so envious! Love your card too! :)