9/30/2010

Harvest and Baby Projects with Krisis Kreations


Here's a party hat. Yep, you guessed it.  I just turned it upside down.  I wanted to take a picture with some popcorn in it, but my kids ate it all! It was so easy to make!
Supplies:
Pattern Paper- Pink Paislee,
Letters-Cosmo Cricket
Cardboard Handle-Pink Paislee (It actually has a sticker that has polka dots on it which matches the collection, but you can't see it)
Ink-Colorbox

You can find the party hat here!


Here's an easy baby card that I actually just kind of used her sketch to do the card.  I love how it turned out.  The other templates that come with this kit are just fab!!!
Supplies-
cardstock:Stampin Up
pattern paper-Autumn Leaves
ink-staz on
stamp-Stampin Up
brackets and ribbon-American Crafts

You can find the bracket it up card template here!


My youngest brother and his wife are stationed in Hawaii.  He is a nurse there.  They are expecting.  I couldn't make it to the sprinkle baby shower, but I wanted to make something extra special.  Here's what I came up with.  Hope you enjoy it!
Supplies
cardstock-Stampin Up
pattern paper-Autumn Leaves
ink-Staz On
stamp-Stampin Up
ribbon-Stampin Up
embellishments-Autumn Leaves
punch-Stampin Up
You can find the box it up square here!

I used Krisis handwriting font to type up these quotes.  One is a quote for a new dad, another for a new mom and then the other is a quote just about babies.

You can find the It is Me Handwriting Font here!

Then the other side I just decorated up with embellishments that matched the paper!
Of course, I am not putting this card in there, but I don't have the gift card yet and I used this to make sure it would fit in there right!
Thanks for looking! Happy creating! Hope I have inspired you to make something and even go and grab something from Krisi.  She has such wonderful templates!!!

No comments: