10/25/2010

Halloween Luminary

Supplies:
paper-sahara sand cardstock Stampin Up, The Boo Crew Jeepers Creepers Scribble Scrabble
Ink- colorbox charcoal chalk ink, pumpin pie stampin up classic ink, sahara sand stampin up classic ink
ribbon-offray and scrap within reach
brads-basic grey
stamps-Nikki Sivils
template-Pillowbox Krisis Kreations from Scrapable.net

I was messing around with the pillow box template the other day and accidentally figured out that if you put two together it makes a square.  I thought it wouldn't it be cool to make a Halloween "scary" luminary! I cut off the bottom edges of the pillow box.  I think it looks like it has legs.  Then I put it together and stamped it. I just double sided taped a piece of the pattern paper ghost inside of it and took my circle punch and punched it.  I wrapped the wire around the brads and took a pen and wrapped the wire around the pen to get that real tight effect. VOILA! There you have it!!!

Here's the template that I used!
You can find it here at Scrapable.


No comments: