10/18/2010

A Card for LCOM Using Some Pyrus....some Scrappy Goodness!!!!

Have you seen this new fall collection from Basic Grey? It's called Pyrus.  Oh my....I am totally in love with it! It is my favorite collection ever that BG has ever put out! These fall colors are just gorgeous! I love all the different patterns and textures! Just feast your eyes on them all? I liked it so much I bought the collection pack and then all these embellishments below to go with it!!!
Here's the card I made with all my new scrappy pyrus supplies! I made it to go with the sketch below for LCOM! I changed it up a little, so that it would work.  The added extra challenge this week is from Tanya L and it is to add leaves. So... of course I had to use this paper, because it is just PERFECT!!!

Hope you will play along at LCOM this week.  Post your card link to Mr. Linky by Saturday, October 23rd at 8PM EST for a chance to be our next GDT for the week of October 31st and 15% off your next LCOM order. Can't wait to see your cards!!!

No comments: