9/06/2010

A New Team/A Fond Farewell and School Themed Card Challenge at LCOM

It's bittersweet at LCOM today.  4 NEW team members join us, but that means that 4 team members leave us! Mel, Corinne, Emily Sue and JJ decided to step down from the Card Team for this term due to other obligations.  It was such a delight to get to know them better working closely together and throwing ideas off of each other for three months.  I will miss them and hope that they will stay in touch!!! The 4 new members are Sue Kithcart from New York, Danielle Ryerson from Connecticut, Sandy Ang from Singapore and Tanya Lamo from Pennsylvania.  We are making some changes on the LCOM Card front, so pay attention and check back often.  I think you will like them!!!
So, the challenge for this week is School.  Yes, it has engulfed my life for the past several weeks and I thought it should yours too! I asked each of the team members to think about what teacher touched their lives or who was their favorite teacher? what grade did they teach? and why were they your favorite teacher? I would love it if you would share it on the LCOM blog too.  It will be so fun to read what you write!
So, here's my card that I made a while back.  I love it because it has so much texture on it!
I also used my brayer and I don't use that very much so I was pretty proud of myself  for using it!

Supplies:
Cardstock-Stampin Up
Pattern Paper/Felty/Ribbon-Imaginisce
Stamp-K and Co.
Ink-Stampin Up
Hope you decide to play along at LCOM this week and have a chance at GDT for the week of September 19th and 15% off your next order at LCOM.  Check out our blog for all the details.  Happy creating!

1 comment:

Sandy Ang said...

That green felty apple is just so cute.