9/29/2010

List of 10 Things at TrailMakers Challenge Blog

There's nothing like getting a new puppy.  But....they are such hard work.  My kiddos are really finding that out.  A couple weeks ago we brought home this bundle of joy. She is a Yorkie and a Jack Russell mix.  I thought this would be a great list of 10 things.  I asked the kids what they thought and here's what they came up with.  I thought that Scribble Scrabble Sunkissed and Tangerine and Blueberry Breeze and Keylime were great papers to use with this picture.  You can get this at the Papertrails Store.  I took the picture tonight and if you've ever tried to take a picture of a puppy, you know how looooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggg it took!!! I only got one shot of her sitting still and thank goodness I was happy with it.
In my stash I used:
Letters: My Little Shoebox, Sassafrass Lass
Banner: Sassafrass Lass
Flower: Creative Charms
Ink: Colorbox
Here's something I found by accident....I love to sand my paper.  On my work area I had little circle punches laying there and I didn't know it.  If you put your paper over top of them and sand, you will have the indentations of the little circles.  I thought it was kind of cool.  If you look closely on my Keylime paper, you can see it.
Sure hope you decide to list 10 things this week.  It's a great way to journal and get some of your thoughts and ideas onto your paper.  Do what I did...ask your kids!!! In addition to submitting challenges this time, we are also looking to give away a $10 gift certificate to The Paper Trail. In order for this to happen the we need at least 10 submissions to choose from so let's get to submitting some lists!!So, if at least 10 people submit layouts listing 10 things, we will give away $10!! You will have until 5pm EST on Saturday, October 9th to submit your list of 10 layouts to Mr. Linky. If we get at least 10 participants, the winner will be notified by Oct. 12th!! Happy creating! Look forward to seeing what you come up with! Here's where you will link your layout!

No comments: