9/17/2010

Jumbo Backpack from Krisis Kreations

I love this! This would be fantastic to put a homemade pack of cards in and give as a gift! It went together so easily! I am so excited with how it turned out! I dug into my stash of old, old fave papers and pulled these out. See the pattern paper under the backpack.  That's what I made the flower out of. It's a different look compared to the ones that you ink and spray.  This one I just sprayed with water and followed all the steps as before in my tutorial.

Supplies
Pattern Paper: Applesauce Upsy Daisy
Rubons: Applesauce Upsy Daisy
Ink: Stampin Up
Ribbon: Stampin Up
Template: Krisis Kreations Backpack Template Jumbo and Create it Yourself Flowers v1

Here's the template I used.  You can buy it here. After you make yours, come and post your creations here, so I can see what yours looks like too! I bet you'll love the template as much as I do!!!

No comments: