9/15/2010

Back to School Challenge at Trail Makers



It's Back to School time and the mayhem is in full gear.  It never ceases to amaze me how stores start advertising things in July for Back to School.  But, we always wait until a few weeks before school starts to go back to school shopping.  It's always such an exciting time! I snapped these pics of Jeremy in our front yard.  I was so happy with how he posed for me.  I knew that the boyfriend and earth love lines from Cosmo Cricket would just go perfect with it.  You can find them at the Paper Trails store.
From my stash I used my October Afternoon little letters and American Crafts letters and a piece of scrap paper to journal and put beside the pic.  I also used my brown chalk ink pad to go around my pics and papers.
A tip I have for you is if you are using 2 pattern papers,  you can cut and use pieces of it.  That way it doesn't overtake your page, but adds to it.
Thanks for looking and let's see your back to school pages.  I know there's lots out there! We are all the papparazzi when it comes to taking pictures at back to school time! Hope you are playing at Trail Makers.  You have until September 25th @ 5pm to get it posted here.

No comments: