9/01/2010

4-6 pics challenge at Trailmakers

As you have probably noticed from previous pages of mine, I usually don't put many pictures on one page, so....I have to say this truly was a challenge for me!!! I really wanted to emphasize the picture of Jeremy and Bentley together, so I put that picture in black and white.  When you look at the layout that is the first picture you see on the page.  Supplies I used from my inspiration kit at the papertrail store are my capella brown buttons and then I used capella falsetto, capella bravo, capella libretto and capella venetian papers for my page.  I also used my capella micro mono stickers to put Friends on my photo.
The only thing I used out of my own stash this time were circle punches, American Crafts letters and the lace punch.
Besides using the black and white photo idea to make that photo stand out in my layout, another technique I used was to fold my paper back and forth.  Then I ran my monoadhesive along the back of it and folded it back up, attached it to my brown piece of pattern paper and attached it to my layout.  I did this at the top left hand corner of my page to create a little texture. 
Thanks for looking! Hope you stretch yourself this week and do something you normally don't do!
You have until Saturday, Sep 11th at 5 pm (EST) to link your single page layout with 4-6 photos here.

No comments: