8/11/2010

Shape Challenge...Circles at TrailMakers

Karen sends us a goodie box every month and then we use products for our challenges.  When I saw the Fancy Pants Rusted Sun in my box I was so excited I could hardly stand it, but I usually hoard it and don't use it.  I really hope I did this paper justice with this picture and the way I chose to use it.  Hope that you will participate in the challenge this week.  All you have to do is use circles on your layout.  That is easy peasy lemon squeezy!!! Here's all the details!!!
Here's what I used from The Paper Trail store:

Paper:

Fancy Pants Rusted Sun Umbrella

Fancy Pants Rusted Sun Cards

Fancy Pants Rusted Sun Suit Up

Kraft cs Bazzill



Embellishments:

Fancy Pants Rusted Sun Element Stickers

My Mind's Eye So Sophie Charming Forever with You Calendar Card

( I folded it where the calendar starts and cut the piece that was hanging off. I actually journaled on the inside then. I didn't want it sticking up when I took the picture.)

Here's a close up :


Other Items used:

Golden terracotta glimmermist

Colorbox fluid chalk ink pad Chestnut Roan

 
Techniques:

I used the golden terracotta glimmermist to spritz across the kraft cs before the pattern papers were on there. Once I got the layout almost finished I wanted more on it, so I sprayed liberally really close to the paper and used a paper towel to wipe it. I really liked the effect. It looked like a golden tea stain.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: