8/03/2010

MFT Flower Design Challenge

I made this for the MFT Design Challenge.  You needed to include flowers on the card or layout and use MFT product.  I have had this October Afternoon paper laying on the chair in the kitchen that I haven't taken to my stamp room that Tanya sent me from LCOM.  Tonight while I cooked supper I planned out my card and cut my paper.  I had to be really careful when I was blending the watercolor crayons not to hit the black outline because of it being a digital stamp.  So, I 'm not thrilled with my coloring.  I should have used my markers!:)

Supplies: 
Stamps- My favorite things Digital stamp...think pink
Paper-October Afternoon pattern papers, Stampin Up Kraft cardstock
Inks-SU watercolor crayons, Color box Chalk brown pad
Accessories-doily ribbon from stash
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: