8/16/2010

LCOM Fabric Card Challenge

This week Dani challenged us to use fabric on our card.  I used a piece of felt and also a piece of polka dotted black ribbon as my fabric.  This paper is Upsy Daisy pattern paper.  It is the Oodles of Doodles paper.  I have had it in my stash for like EVER!!!! I cut funky pieces out of the white cs and then mounted my different pattern papers underneath the white cs. I stitched around the red pattern paper, but my sewing machine was giving me a fit for some reason and then I sanded and inked the edges of each piece of pattern paper and the white cardstock.  Hope to see you play over at LetsCapture Our Memories this week.  I'd love to see  your take on the challenge.
Supplies:
Cardstock-Stampin Up
Paper-Upsy Daisy Oodles of Doodles
Ink-Colorbox
Stamps-Stampin Up
Thanks for looking! Talk to you again tomorrow!!!

No comments: