8/09/2010

LCOM Die Cut Card Challenge

Head on over to LCOM and participate in the challenge this week...it's use a die cut...any kind of die cut!!!  I decided to get my cricut out this week and I also got a little crazy with my glimmermist too! My card looks so much better in person!!!Get your card posted by Saturday August 14th at 8PM EST. Then winners will be posted on Sunday the 15th. If you are the lucky winner - you will receive a Guest DT spot with the card team for the week of August 22nd and a 15% off your next order in the LCOM store.



Supplies:
Cricut cartridge: Give A Hoot
Cardstock: Kraft cs Bazzill, Garden green, real red, summer sun, close to cocoa and very vanilla Stampin Up
Ink: GlimmermistTattered Angels Golden Terracotta, Coffee Shop, Olive Vine, Patina, Coral and Midnight Blue, Memento Tuxedo black and SU Chocolate Chip
Stamps: On Your Birthday
Banner: Sassafras Lass

1 comment:

Andrea Amu said...

What a fun challenge!
I'm gonna have to try and play along!

Your card is adorable... I love all the misting here!