8/06/2010

Another Back to School Project

Can you say CAUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTE? Isn't this adorable? Krisi amazes me with her templates and the ideas that she comes up with sometimes.  Don't you think this would be so nice to give to a teacher and put a pack of gum, a bag of peanut butter m&m's and a bottle of advil on the first day of school.  Attached with a note as long as your breath smells good, you have sugar and drugs....you'll make it through the day! Have a great first day! I would love it if I got it!!!:) You can buy it here!


Here's mine! I actually used my Fancy Pants All Fall paper.  Don't fall over now.  I do have a tendency to hoard me some fancy pants.  I hardly ever use it on layouts or projects, but I made up my mind that I have to start using it.  And this backpack was so cute I just had to!!!

the front:
the side:
Supplies:
Paper-All Fall Fancy Pants
Ink- bashful blue stampin up classic ink
Embellishments- printed all fall fancy pants chipboard, stampin up ribbon and jumbo eyelets
Thanks for stopping by!!! Hope your headed off to buy yourself a template and go make one for your child's teacher!!!

No comments: