7/12/2010

Zipping and LCOM Kids Themed Card Challenge

My family and several other families went camping near White Haven PA this weekend.  Many of them went white water rafting yesterday.  When I get organized, I'll have some pictures to share later this week.  Craig and I didn't go.  He's a great guy.  He stayed with me to keep me company!!! Our kids all went and had a blast!!! Then when they got back from white water rafting, the kids did the zipline! They had to climb this tree and then they zipped down this rope.  WOW! I was so proud of them.  (I never would have done it.  I am such a scaredy cat!!!shhh!!!) Here they are standing at the top getting ready to ZIP...

Gabrielle getting ready...

Kati getting ready...always posing...:)

Jeremy getting ready...

Over at LCOM this week, JJ has challenged us to create a birthday card to give to a child.  So, this is what I came up with...it was easy peasy lemon squeezy!!!




Supplies Used:
My Little Shoebox pattern papers
Sassafrass Lass pennant
Stampin Up stamps, punches and ribbon
Gesso

Hope you'll play along at LCOM blog so that you can have a chance to win a GDT spot for the week of July 25th and a  one time 15% off coupon at LCOM store.  Can't wait to see what you come up with this week for our kid themed card challenge! Have fun!!!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Wow-the zipline looks scary!! But it sounds like you had a great weekend!
I love the banner across your card, it's a great birthday card!!