7/02/2010

Taking A Walk Through My Computer Gallery :)

     Lately it seems like everything I put on here is cards.  I have been in a rut I will admit!!! You might say I have been on a little scrappy retreat at home.  You see my husband and son went to Boyscout Camp this week.  Jeremy informed me last night he has lots of pictures for me to scrap when he gets home.  So, it's just been the girls and I.  The girls...well...they are too busy for me most of the time, they want to read, watch tv and only need me when they want to go somewhere.  LOL!!
Anyways, I had to upload a card of course.  But I do have some scrappy pages to upload too.  I was looking through my Picasa gallery yesterday and thinking,wow I sure have a lot of projects in here.  I really need to organize them somehow and get them off of my computer because I think they are starting to eat up so much memory.  It's amazing how much you accumulate on your computer and I think should I save them or get rid of them..., just like scrappy supplies!!!:) I have so much pattern paper that right now I seriously don't know all that I have and I thought I did!!! Everytime I go throught my stash I find something and say oh...I forgot I had that! I guess my brother is right I am a hoarder when it comes to scrapbooking! There you have it ...I confessed...I am a HOARDER!!!
So...enough rambling! I thought I would put a few of my faves on here and some that I am not sure I have ever even posted. 

A Pirate's Life For Me
This was a layout I created for my LSS.  I really liked how it turned out.  I NEVER would have bought this paper and these accessories.  I think having to work with things that you may not work with normally pushes you to work out of the box and think a little differently.

Supplies:
Paper- Creative Imaginations pirates life
Letters: American Crafts
Accessories-Creative Imaginations

My Three*Ring Circus
This one totally cracks me up! I love the picture.  It was an out take of a Christmas photo I was taking, but beyond that this page is one of those that I totally detest! The only reason I did it was because I HAD to.  I do like how I put the ball stickers on top of the buttons.




My Little Monster
I created this layout for a Scrapivor competition.  Can I just tell you...it's like one of my faves?! I love it!!! I love the picture! I love the line of paper! I love the way it looks!!!

Supplies:
Sassafrass Lass Monstrosity
American Crafts Letters
black chalk ink
red chalk ink

Laugh
I love how this one turned out too, but I also love this picture of Kati playing in the lake.  Laughing is something Kati does all the time.  She is so silly.  She finds humor in everything and I truly love that about her.  Late at night, I have to tell her to stop!!! She told me once that I was the only Mom on the face of the Earth that asked her child to stop laughing.  Then I laughed at her! :) She is so humorous and smart to be able to throw that in my face! She certainly keeps us on our toes! Notice on the ribbon I put stickles on to make it match the paper I was using. 

Supplies:
Paper- Colorbok Forest Friends; Going Gray Stampin Up Cardstock
Ink-going gray Stampin Up pad
Accessories: American crafts ribbon, Kaiser Craft bling, stickles


Be Yourself
It is so difficult to get pictures of  Gabrielle.  I absolutely adore this layout because it is so her.  She allowed me to take some candid shots of her when we were at the beach...many she didn't know I was taking... I am just so proud of who she is and what she stands for.  I think this layout really portrays that and her personality.


Supplies:
Papers-Sassafrass Lass, Stampin UP
Inks: Stampin UP
Accessories: Cricut Cartridge

Thanks for taking a walk down memory lane with me.  Within the next few days I should have some new layouts to post or at least a card ...LOL!!!

2 comments:

Lisa Andrews said...

Great collection of layouts!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.