7/03/2010

Krisi's New Release of Flowers and LCOM 28 Days of Summer


Check out Krisi's  new release of flowers.  She's now including SVG cutting files in them.
I didn't use the SVG cutting files.  I just used the computer and my scissors.  It was very easy.  I just estimated how large I wanted my flower and then kept making my flower smaller.  Then I copied my pattern onto my pattern paper and cut them out.


Here's the flower up close:


Supplies Used:
Paper-Graphic 45 Domestic Goddess Pattern paper, black bazzill cardstock, Kraft Stampin Up cardstock
Ink-old olive, brocade blue, really rust and chocolate chip SU ink pads, walnut gold glimmermist from tattered angels
Stamps- Sincere Salutations Stampin Up
Accessories-Always Artichoke grosgrain ribbon, Krisis Kreations Create it Yourself Flowers v1..scallop flower, circle punch, bobunny vanilla button

Over at Let's Capture Our Memories, we are having 28 days of challenges and prizes.  This is a great way for us to use up our hoarded paper and scrappy supplies.  It's a great place to be. A nice community of women who love to scrapbook, TALK, laugh and make cards.  There is a Sketch Design Team, a Card Team and this summer a Surprise DT every month.   If you sign up and become a member and then come back and leave a comment here, I will enter you in an RAK.  Goodness knows I have a lot of scrappy supplies...yesterday I confessed to being a scrappy hoarder!!!! LOL!!! Looking forward to meeting you on the boards!!!:)

No comments: