7/11/2010

A Couple Layouts

Last week when Craig and Jeremy were at Boy Scout camp I was scrapping. 
Here's two of the layouts I worked on to enter to apply for Trailmakers Design Team.  I found out on Thursday that Karen chose me and 5 other designers.  Very excited to begin this new scrapbooking adventure.  So stop on over http://www.trailmakers.blogspot.com/ and check it out.  She has a store and everything.

Supplies Used:
Bo Bunny Calypso collection
My Little Shoebox brown letters
Real red cardstock  and ribbon and summer sun cardstock and pacific point stamp pad Stampin Up
Gesso



I used the cracked glass tehnique by heating thick embossing powder three times and then placing in the freezer.  When I took it out of the freezer I cracked it to get it to look like it had broken glass.  I wished the glass waswhiter than what it is, but oh...well...

Here's another layout I worked on:


My Grandmother is truly a domestic goddess.  She is the only woman I know who still irons her pillowcases.  Are you kidding me? I love this picture of her.  She is such a sweetie.  She's hugging me so tight that her eyes are closed.  Would she ever be mad at me if she saw this picture!!!

Supplies Used:
Graphic 45 Domestic Goddess pattern paper
Brocade Blue ink, cs and Really Rust ink, cs Stampin Up
Websters letters
American Crafts Chipboard letters
glimmermist sunkissed peach
blossom masks from tattered angels


Here is the close up of the flower that I glimmer misted and then wrapped around the circle that I had put lots of adhesive on to create a fabric/ribbon rose.  I added a pearl to bling it up a little.
The leaves are made just by taking a circle and folding it over a little.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments: