6/06/2010

Lets Capture Our Memories Card Team

I was very honored when Tanya at LCOM asked me to be on the Card Team and then asked me to be the DT Coordinator....very exciting scrappy news.  We are starting new over there...the card challenges are now moved to the blog and the card team will CAPTURE a CARD of the WEEK and some FAVES of the WEEK.  Then the winners will be able to display these blinkies on their blogs.  Tanya's giving away some great prizes this week too! Pretty cool, eh!!!

This week the challenge is to create a card with a Birthday Challenge since LCOM is celebrating their 1st Birthday and having a Birthday Bash.  Check out all the inspiration and the cards by the team at the blog

Here's another birthday card I did awhile back to inspire you.  It's made with Upsy Daisy paper (some really old stuff)!!!

1 comment:

RiNNE said...

Yay for using old scraps! Lovely squares, I also liked how you used the small letter stickers! Looking forward to working with you!