6/04/2010

LCOM Blog Hop...WINNER POSTED!!!!


Let's Capture Our Memories is turning ONE.  There are some great things happening over there this weekend.  To celebrate we are rocking  it with a Birthday bash blog hop!!!
I've got an RAK for you filled with lots of scrappy goodies.  Sorry I didn't get a picture of it!!!Here's how you can get it.  Become a follower of my blog and leave a comment on this post telling me....
see this scrapbook page....
it's so NOT my style...
I usually INK it up...sand it....I refrained and tried to do the opposite...
This page is not totally finished.  I need to journal.  So in your comment I want you to tell me what would be hard for to refrain from doing or do the opposite of what you usually do when you are scrapping or making a card? I will pull a name on Monday June 7, 2010!
Ready for some more fun....
Stop on over to...Lynne's blog
And the winner is
Random Integer Generator


Here are the numbers, generated with randomization from 2010-06-07:



7

Timestamp: 2010-06-08 02:27:49 UTC

which makes Heather my winner!!!!!

14 comments:

CanadianScraps43 said...

I am now a follower and if I had to refrain from doing something to this layout it would be distressing with ink and paper distresser.

Monique said...

I'm already a follower and if I had to refrain from doing anything on a LO, if would actually be to do a boy LO...I usually only do Boy LO..so doing a girly LO is so not like me, but I'm working on it!!! Have a great Weekend!

LynneForsythe said...

just that.....to not ink, sand, paint...etc!! I have a VERY HARD TIME creating simple!!!

JJ Sobey said...

I'm following!

I don't think I'm capable of doing a page without ink in some way. I love to mess things up with my pages. Even for the SYTYCS "Clean & Simple" I still had ink (maybe only I knew it was there, because I used it in a clean way, but I still used it, LOL!)

Gisèle said...

I was already a follower and love you LO just the way it is:-))

Jerusha said...

How cute is this?! I love it. This is totally my style. I love bright colours, fun embellishments, etc. Distressing and dark colours is hard for me!

Heather said...

I just became a follower. I have just made some layouts this week with flowers and bling and realized that this is actually kind of hard for me since I usually do more boy layouts.

JMCPhillips said...

I am a follower now, and it would be hard for me to distress but I love to ink!). I like clean lines, so rough edges on my pages is hard!

BAHGL said...

I don't really a style, I am trying to try all kinds of new techniques on my cards and LO's. I just painted and glazed a background which is not something I have ever done before.
Alecia

Bella said...

I don't think I could do a l/o without bling and flowers! I find it so difficult to do a 'boy' page!

JoanneK said...

It's hard for me to leave out distressing...clean and simple is just not me! I am following your blog now....cool blog by the way!!!

Martine said...

what a cute LO! love the fun colors! I have a hard time doing a LO using only a single picture and with no inking! (oh, and I'm a follower now!)

Amanda Winchester said...

I find it hard not to use a little bling :)

Following you now too :) Cute page, btw!

tanyal said...

clean and simple for sure, it's hard not to ink and sand for me


BTW I think this page is adorable!