6/17/2010

Krisi Kreations


I made it...I still can't believe it!!! A couple weeks ago I headed over to Scrapbookcalls and saw this call.  Krisi has a lot of templates and well...I think templates are pretty doggone cool, but I don't know ANYTHING about this whole DIGIscrapbooking thingy going on.  Anyhow, I thought what the heck the worst she can say is NO...and well...I've heard that said lots of times to me.  When I got the email that I made it, I had to read it like 10 times because my mouth was laying on the computer desk.  I headed on over to Scrap Matters and started perusing around over there...well everyone over there is SOOOOO nice, but it's like reading FRENCH! I remembering emailing Krisi and saying I agree to this, but I have no idea what these acronyms mean. LOL!!! So...here's opening my eyes to a whole new world.   Today...I worked a lot on projects for Krisi.  Hope she likes them!!! Tomorrow is the release date for a few things so be sure to check out Krisis blog.  Here's one thing I can show you that I made. 
 
You can buy her Label Me Up: Water template here.  There are a variety of templates that you get and it is so easy to put together....even if you aren't a digi person (like ME)!!!! :) Check back tomorrow and I'll post some more!!!! Thanks for stopping by!!!
Supplies:
Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety pattern paper
Tart and Tangy stamp set Stampin Up
Real red marker/Garden green marker Stampin Up
Real Red cs Stampin Up
Round tab SU punch
Scallop SU punch


No comments: