6/29/2010

Glimmer Mist Embossing Technique Tutorial and Card Challenge for this Week at LCOM

A few weeks ago over at LCOM's Birthday Bash, Liz Hicks chatted with us and told us that you could emboss with glimmer mist.  Pretty cool, eh?! Well, I decided to try it out and make a technique tutorial out of it while I did it.  I posted it over on LCOM, but figured I would post it here too.












Step 4...clean up your area! Put embossing powder away! LOL!!!





And there you have it the finished product.  To make the card I just punched out three scallop strips from the scallop punch and sprayed them with a little patina and attached then put lace on top.  Then stamped my salutation from STampin UP on there with a piece of matching ribbon.  So simple...yet so very elegant!! Thanks for looking!!!

This week Anita is hosting the card challenge...it is a red, white and blue color challenge or a red and white color challenge.  We are celebrating our July 4th here in the USA and July1st...Canada Day in Canada.
Here's my card that I made for this week:


Supplies used:
Bo Bunny chipboard and paper
Stampin UP star punch and ribbon
Bazzill paper

Get your card posted here by Saturday July 3rd at 8PM EST. Then winners will be posted on Sunday the 4th. The winning card creator will receive a Guest DT spot with the card team for the week of July 12th.





No comments: