5/09/2010

Wee Little One Prima Nursery Tales Page

  
   They had a crop this weekend at LCOM.  There are several of us who couldn't make it because we live like thousands of miles away, so Tanya had Natalie post her sketch online.  We have until 12 midnight to email our completed sketch to Tanya.  Do you know how long it's been since I've scrapped? At least a month! That's a long time for me! After himming and hawwwing, I fnally decided...I would give this a gooo!!!!
      My scrappy friend, also Tanya reminded me of a big thick pad of Prima baby paper I have that I haven't used at all.  I bought it last summer and have been saving it for a rainy...windy day! Guess what?! Today was the day!

Here's an up close shot of the journaling.  It slides down behind the picture.  The leaves to my flowers are circles that I just folded.

Supplies are all from the Prima Nursery Tales Collection except for ribbon scrap from Stampin Up and black diamonds from Kaiser Kraft.

Thanks so much for looking!!!

3 comments:

tanyal said...

I really love this page! Fantastico!

Susan Coish said...

What a gorgeous page!!!

Gisèle said...

great job on the sketch:-)) Love your flowers!