5/27/2010

Nikki Sivils Cards


Have you seen Nikki Sivils 6X6 Mini Pads? Here is the Sweet Cherry Pie one.  They are perfect for cardmakers.  I made this card with a few of the papers.  So easy! This weekend I hope to play around a little more and see what I can come up with.





This is Victoria's Street.  I played around with this one and made a Welcome! card.  I think I am going to be getting a new neighbor this summer.  There's some digging going on down the road from me. I'm telling you these papers are just the right size for cardmakers.  The designs in them are smaller than on the 12X12 papers and that way you aren't cutting up that nice big piece of paper for a card....less guilt!!!
Thanks for looking today! I will be a lot more active very soon! Only a few more days left of teaching and I am feeling so much better.  Thanks so much for all your thoughts and prayers over the past month.  I am feeling so much better! It's so great to feel well again! XOXO

No comments: